Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

An Island Christmas

With The New Year starting tomorrow morning and Christmas has just been I thought I would share our Christmas table with you. Aussie style, minus the snow and rain.
With a beautiful 25 oC and a light covering of clouds it was a perfect day all round. Sitting in our front yard on the island under the marquee that comes out for all parties and events, boats going past and kids either running around or riding the new bikes.

We had 24 for Christmas lunch, seafood, ham, salads and so many treats just looking at it made you feel full.
Handmade cracker made by the kids and stuffed with goodies, 50 hanging pine cones from the marquee's roof as a cheap and fun decorations, home grown hibiscus as table decorations and plenty of giggles and laughter.

I am excited for the new year as I am now 16 weeks pregnant with baby number 6. Shock horror and mouth dropped open I am now over the sickness and the shock.

I wish you and your family a safe , happy, loving 2011 and hope that you continue to visit the blog this year.

Crackers made by the kids





Brayden waving at a passing boat

Logan and his Christmas gift

A very stylish grandma, Beth

My sister Keris and Bianca

Gift giving







No comments:

Post a Comment