Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Damien

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the slack blogging the past few months.
I am now back and full of ideas.
I do have a good excuse, I had baby number 6.
Damien was born June 10th and a big baby at 4360grams,
It has taken me a while to get my head around 6 children.
Since Damien was born  we have had a few great parties and i hve spent many hours feeding and surfing the nett.
Stay tuned for the fun stuff i have found.

Just Hatched

3 Day old feet

Still in hospital and 3 days old. I bought this home made hat at Etsy, I have done Damiens room in the owl theme and thought this would be cute.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84933060/hooty-the-crocheted-hoot-owl-hat-with

Another Etsy find
www.etsy.com/listing/62509589/monthly-onesie-stickers-original-liittle


With his big brother Brayden

Daddies little man

No comments:

Post a Comment